whats best Sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Deano3

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2012
Newcastle
Hi all i am new at this and trying to get some kit together for wild camping i am wanting a nice warm sleeping bag, pleantly of ppl have recomended british army arctic sleeping bag and they look great the normal arm ones are a lot cheaper what is best ? also anyone know any sites for good price ones

thanks Dean

patrols

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2011
cornwall
Have a look at Nanok sleeping bags there SF range are designed for long term usage outdoors, they do a 0 degees , -10 and -25 bag with bult in foot bag so you can sleep in them with your boots on, they also are double side zipped so you can unzip both sides to use your arms bur stay warm.
Also the 0 degees bag is designed to fit over the -10 to give you a 5 season double thickness sleeping bag very warm and comfy on a winters night as i found out.

Deano3

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2012
Newcastle
They are very pricey , bit to expensive for me, think going to get a arm one but anyone know any good sites for the arctic ones ?
thanks a lot though patrols they do look very well made, maybe in a few years lol

MAGENTA JEN

Jan 2, 2012
uk
Have a look at Nanok sleeping bags there SF range are designed for long term usage outdoors, they do a 0 degees , -10 and -25 bag with bult in foot bag so you can sleep in them with your boots on, they also are double side zipped so you can unzip both sides to use your arms bur stay warm.
Also the 0 degees bag is designed to fit over the -10 to give you a 5 season double thickness sleeping bag very warm and comfy on a winters night as i found out.

the nanok -25 I found a bit chilly when camping recently .... bojit has the same bag but he was toasty warm .... so mebbe I need a -40 one or a new liner

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE