Mastino P2 Bushshirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Okay - here is the plan. I am just about to go back an update the list. I would like the first 8 to contact Kev and email him your size and your bushcraft name plus various details on postage and payment. I will need to go back to verify to you by PM that you are indeed who you say you are on the list and not jumping the queue (not that anyone would :) ) Once these have been sorted then it will a matter of a bit of juggling with those whose size we don't have. I am hoping that more and more sizes will follow. As you know from earlier comms there is no guarantee that everyone on the list will get one of these shirts. If you don't respond to my comms or contact Kev (http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2465) then he will quickly move onto the next person on the list. I am not going to apologise for this - its just how it is going to be run to keep it simple rather than holding stock over for someone who may not respond. I will confirm with Kev how many are in the next batch. I hope the feedback is good on these. I can't believe the price on these for what you are getting. Well done Kev.

I'll post an updated list here and on the first posting. I have not talked to Kev yet so if he has a different plan then I'll update accordingly.

1 Mesquite - done/complete
2 korvin karbon (deposit paid) - tbc on status from Kev
3 techworm - (deposit paid) - awaiting re-confirmation
4 TeeDee - done/complete
5 welshwhit - done/complete

6 lewiman201 - (deposit paid) - awaiting re-confirmation
7 BushEd - (deposit paid) - awaiting re-confirmation
8 coln18 (re-confirmed) (deposit paid) - (XL)
9 Leonidas (re-confirmed) (deposit paid) - (XL)
10 Pepperana (re-confirmed) (deposit paid) - check
11 verloc
12 Torak (cancelled)
13 Lincs Bushman
14 markheolddu (cancelled)
15 sasquatch - confirmed
16 The Cumbrian - confirmed
17 bushcraftsman
18 Pandabean - confirmed (small)
19 MikeE
20 calibanzwei
21 Tetley
22 Melonfish
23 kpmoloney
24 Littlebiglane (confirmed, deposit paid)
25 kawasemi (confirmed)
26 HarryHawk (confirmed)
27 Goatboy
28 Chrisj (confrimed)
29 deepforest2501
30 Cliv (confirmed)
31 Peterlee_Paddler
32 Northsky
33 Smokoe
34 Treadlightly (cancelled)
35 Enzo
36 OliveDrabnotDPM
37 Mike8472 (cancelled)
38 HillBill
39 hiraeth (confirmed, xxl)
40 stickbow
41 kimba (confirmed)
42 rawshak
43 redneck
44 Atross (cancelled)
45 widu13 (confirmed + size L)
46 garybeaver (confirmed)
47 Dutchdave
48 Trunks
49 nickg
50 pinerevolver

Reserve list:
51: jimjolli (confirmed)
52: VirusKiller (confirmed)
53: dave53 (confirmed)
54: mrcairney (cancelled)
55: DUCky (confirmed)
56: luckylee (confirmed)
57: RichardIT (confirmed)
58: Twodogs (confirmed)
59: Mafro (confirmed)
60: Scoman - (confirmed - Large)
61: Born Slippy (confirmed)
62: Stringmaker - (confirmed) Medium

Last edited:

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Just to clarify this for myself, the first 8 off the list that need to contact Kev would take it up to number 12 on the list right? I'm number 15 so I'd be in the next batch to contact Kev when the time comes I take it? Sorry if I'm confusing things, I just want to make sure I'm doing this orderly without missing out!

Looking great from the pics, they certainly are a steal at £60. Happy days...

Leonidas

Settler
Oct 13, 2008
Briton
www.mammothblades.com
Just to clarify this for myself, the first 8 off the list that need to contact Kev would take it up to number 12 on the list right? I'm number 15 so I'd be in the next batch to contact Kev when the time comes I take it? Sorry if I'm confusing things, I just want to make sure I'm doing this orderly without missing out!

Looking great from the pics, they certainly are a steal at £60. Happy days...

Step away from the queue Mr 15...... :rolleyes:

According to the update on Endy's site you may have just squeezed into the initial batch :cool:

Tom

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Step away from the queue Mr 15...... :rolleyes:

According to the update on Endy's site you may have just squeezed into the initial batch :cool:

Tom

Ha ha, yes Tom! What I meant was I'd be in the next batch after this initial 8. Not trying to jump any queues. The first 8 would be up to number 12 on the list is how I read it, then I'd be in round 2 at number 15. This should be easy but my brain just isn't processing this information today! Please ignore my posts, I'm sure I'm just confusing the situation here...

EDIT; All resolved by looking at Kev's latest message, numbers 12 to 16 to contact him asap. I've emailed and will ring tomorrow morning. Happy days!

Last edited:

Torak

Forager
Oct 4, 2006
uk
LBL

I had pulled out of the group buy last week,must have been missed but will make someone happy.

Cheers

T

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Spoke to Kev this morning and it sounds like the one on it's way to me will be the one in the pics being modelled. Good stuff! Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Kev and his crew and littlebiglane for all their hard work and effort. Looks to be a whole lotta product for £60! Yarr!

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Yep...string vest can go back in the wardrobe for when it really gets cold eh! :lmao:

Come now old fella, youve got to remember im nearly getting as old as you now Tom lol....it will be a bathrobe and slippers with a nice hot milk for me soon, actually that does sound nice, damn i must be getting old.

Not got my bush shirt yet as i missed the delivery guy, but will go round in the morning and let you guys know what i think of it, but big thanks to LBL and Kev for this one. What a top bloke Kev is, he has sent me my shirt and not even took the payment yet. Do you think it would be funny if i made them wait 2 years for the payment claiming ive got sore joints and cant send the money as i cant write the envelopes address lol:lmao::lmao::lmao:. Only kidding Kev Payment will be with you straight away......Many thanks for sticking with this one guys and it will be a piece of kit that i will treasure as we dont own many unique things like this in todays society..

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Yippee - my number has come up on the Endicotts website.

This is kawasemi Re-confirming my earlier confirmation of my wish to buy one.

I have sent a message to Kev via Endicotts site.

cheers

Kawasemi

Paid Kev today and Mastino is on it's way :D. Kev, it was a pleasure speaking to you. Thanks.

Last edited:

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
I'll phone Kev tomorrow and I hope to get up to Endicotts on Wednesday afternoon for sizes and a good look at the smock.
As I do a lot of shooting I like the look of the 2 pockets, ideal for cartridges and such. Also as a bonus being wool it should be quiet when stalking:AR15firin
Thanks again Kev and Mark for sorting this out goodjob

I'll phone Kev tomorrow and I hope to get up to Endicotts on Wednesday afternoon for sizes and a good look at the smock.
As I do a lot of shooting I like the look of the 2 pockets, ideal for cartridges and such. Also as a bonus being wool it should be quiet when stalking:AR15firin
Thanks again Kev and Mark for sorting this out goodjob

If you do go I'll be interested to hear about the sizes, are they flat meaurements across the chest or a size guide for actual chest sizes?

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Huzzah - my Mastino arrived today. Big and roomy. REALLY well made. The missus likes it too (hands off!), she's trained as a seamstress and she's impressed.

Big THANK YOU to ALL the Mastino team (from conception by LBL to creation and delivery by Kev and the Endicotts team)...it has really been worth the wait. Kev's customer service has been spot on - posting before payment!!

Now all I want is some crisp snowy days or a summers night round the campfire :)

:You_Rock_

kawasemi

Last edited:

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Got mine today as well, well impressed with it. im 5ft 11 and 14st and went for a xl size, nice and roomy and really comfy. absolutely happy with the quality of this smock. Thank you LBL and Kev for sticking with this group buy, i highly recommend this and would happily buy a second one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE