*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Threads annoying tonight.. i know most people get the thread but if your unsure read post 1.

If you want whats on offer ask for it.. then put up an offer for someone else.. and the chain continues.

i wana put my item up :(

Either take the item offered if over 18 or you'll have to wait.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Okay, enough mince; this has been a brilliant thread, and I for one would like to see it continue.

Will, if the knife isn't shifting, then find another gift-it-on to offer.

Hen, please go and read the rules as posted at the start of the thread.

Toddy

marooned

Settler
Jul 25, 2010
Somerset
And maybe introduce yourselves/post in other threads before asking for stuff straightaway.

Hope it gets sorted out and everyone is happy.

LuckyDucky

Forager
Dec 7, 2011
Hertfordshire
I have recieved the mora its great. I just wanted to apologise to anyone who has become annoyed with my actions. I did confuse people. I was to eager to give a gift away and i should of waited until i wanted something else. I didnt think swap shop or sale was appropriate as i didnt want anything else in return.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I have recieved the mora its great. I just wanted to apologise to anyone who has become annoyed with my actions. I did confuse people. I was to eager to give a gift away and i should of waited until i wanted something else. I didnt think swap shop or sale was appropriate as i didnt want anything else in return.

Being so generous is fine and dandy but it messed up a working system here. If in doubt pause and familierise yourself withthe rules/system before plunging in.

I might add it's good to see you're man enough to apologise, mate. Well done.

Anyway glad that's all sorted... until someone else comes along and throws a spanner in.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'll take the happy Holiday and offer up Good will towards women as well.

Or should I shut up right now in case I put this thread back into a tail spin? LOL!

Currently on offer from Roger-uk is a Leather drawstring pouch and two braided paracord key fobs from a selection. (photos on previous page)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE