*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
cbrdave, Luckyducky's offer isn't the current one, Chiseller's offer of the huge piece of tree trunk is the current offer... Sorry mate

On Offer from Chiseller...

On offer is this peice of reyt rare n grand non ferous timber...sadly unable to deliver...collection only lol from West Ryding

1f65a16b-7343-f867.jpg

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Chisseler stalled the thread....Chisseler stalled the thread........Chisseler stalled the thread....

I'm on it Kev.....pulling up....

A photographic guide to mushrooms...Paul sterry....or a Lowe Alpine camera phone / possiblest pouch....

95feea53-1c62-1165.jpg
95feba53-1cc0-f518.jpg

95feea53-1d76-9031.jpg

The Mighty Oak Is Merely A Nut Who Stood His Ground

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Now we know where you hide your valuable Bushy stuff
:rofl::lmao:

Spose I left myself open to that :rolleyes:

I'll offer up one of those red, wood-handled Mora's except this one is made by E Jonsson and has seen service, but I'll make sure it's good and sharp before it leaves here. I'll put up a better pic up in a bit once I can upload a pic from my camera rather than my phone.

1d5f95ec.jpg

Last edited:

backwoodsman

Nomad
Jan 22, 2007
lincolshire
Public appologie to Bilmo -p5 for the Cuba light thingy, my little boy has hid it somewhere and still thinks its funny watching his dad search everywhere! Will post on once it turns up! I have pm'd him but I feel right bad about it and so thought I should put something here to.
Again sorry.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Public appologie to Bilmo -p5 for the Cuba light thingy, my little boy has hid it somewhere and still thinks its funny watching his dad search everywhere! Will post on once it turns up! I have pm'd him but I feel right bad about it and so thought I should put something here to.
Again sorry.

OK, thank you. These things happen.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Kev
I am up for a lucky dip :)

on offer victorinox swiss army knife not sure of model two blades, can opener,bottle opener, corkscrew, awl, tweezers and toothpick

usual over 18 only

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE