*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
I'll take the socks fella........and on offer is a set of three fold out poster size guides. Animal tracks and signs, Trees 1 (conifers), Trees 2 (broadleaf)
53a3bd47.jpg

Last edited:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
i'll take those if i may?
on offer respirator bag like this

I'll take the respirator bag please - on offer a wooden carved mini dominos set in a wooden cylinder with screw in lid (wooden) - wood make a nice christmas gift. I love 'em but they never get used so I'd like to pass on to someone who will. They pack really small, great for travel.

Will post up photos tonight.

Last edited:

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Right I'm home and thinking what to offfer, do how about something for the creative members.

Two Tagua nuts ideal for carving or turning. These make great ornaments or handles etc.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Oohhh, how big are they? I've wanted some to fill for knife scales but never got round to it. Any chance of a pic with something for scale when you get a chance?

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Assuming Beenn accepts my grabbing the stanley knife.....

On offer is....a lathe turned wooden hobo line with a hollowed out inside for hooks and stuff.
Pics tomorrow.

Picked up today and used toneet....sadly no bites but we did net two ....allegedly :)

Thank you Sir.....I didn't expect it to arrive ready to roll so to speak ! Cheers

The Mighty Oak Is Merely A Nut Who Stood His Ground

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE