1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
woof
Last Activity:
Dec 2, 2016 at 8:14 AM
international man of mystery

Share This Page

woof

Full Member, from lincolnshire

woof was last seen:
Dec 2, 2016
    1. tombear
      tombear
      its not just me! now your inbox is full!

ATB

Tom
    2. camp.craft.colin
      camp.craft.colin
      Hi there woof I received the bcb crusader lid this morning v.impressed v.pleased keep up the good work many thanks colin
    3. woof
      woof
      Lol ! i did'nt even know they(playstation ?)could do stuff like that. I can't post out now before saturday, but if it changes i will contact you. I'll send my details friday, if i'm still able to post on saturday.

Rob
    4. Ex-member EagleOwl
      Ex-member EagleOwl
      Sorry brother but my acess to internet is through a ps3 which has limited capabilies, i cant even use email.
    5. Ex-member EagleOwl
      Ex-member EagleOwl
      Awesome brother so do you wan't to trade?

If so pm your adress and i'll have to instant message you mine if you could delete it once you take note that would be great.

You'll like the stove mate, it's not the quickest but it does the job and is cheap to run so in the long run the MSR stoves may be quicker boiling water but you don't have to pay a fortune for canisters.
    6. Ex-member EagleOwl
      Ex-member EagleOwl
      Yeah man, works as it should, i personally am not to keen on alchohol burners thats the only reason i'm trading it. For me i don't like carrying liquid fuel hence why i'm back to a hexis stove.

SAK explorer is awesome, don't mind if anything is blunt, but don't wan't it if anything is broken.

What colour are the scales? I have 5 of the 6 colours the explorer was made in except red funnily enough, but i'll still take it regardless.
    7. Ex-member EagleOwl
      Ex-member EagleOwl
      Cant reply to pm's so i'll reply here.

The burner, stand and simmer ring is what i mean. As you may have read they are SS and well built so there pretty bulletproof, mine is well use but with a small clean up you would never know.

Looking for Any SAK, Doesn't matter which model i'll take it lol,
      Flint pieces
      A strop
      Crusader cup
      58 pattern water bottle.

Or any suggestions
    8. Rachel4
      Rachel4
      Hi :) just a quick message to say thanks so much for the stove, it's great! i'm supriesed at how light-weight it was and the bag that comes with it is perfect. It turned up on my birthday too! :)
    9. WolfCrafter
      WolfCrafter
      Saw you where looking at launditch1's grill, hope your variation went well.. Ive been putting my own grill system together (prototype at mo!) Anyway Woof, I would love some feedback on other Bushcratfers views of thought, and am fishing around the forum for comments on like mineded people! Would appreciate your views, as others around have different requirements ref: Open Fire Cooking!

Regards
      WolfCrafter

Blog site is..
      http://wolfcrafter.blogspot.com/
  • About

international man of mystery
    dogs&being outdoors