1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
VANDEEN
Last Activity:
Oct 11, 2018 at 2:37 PM
Factory automation products sales & support.

Share This Page

VANDEEN

Nomad, from Newcastle Upon Tyne

VANDEEN was last seen:
Oct 11, 2018
    1. d-day66
      d-day66
      Dude!! What you up to next weekend, You got any plans?
    2. HarrogateTobias
      HarrogateTobias
      ey up gary, cheers for the lift from brockkers
    3. toilet digger
    4. toilet digger
      toilet digger
      dude we been haveing a discussion and we decided that you are eminantly more capable (read responsible) to admin the group. fancy it?:lmao:
    5. VANDEEN
      VANDEEN
      The almost no residue on the pots was meths :-)

Reduced residue left in the stove was from the Esbit ones, especially compared to Hexy blocks, many different ones to try including even Barbequeue lighting blocks.

From the esbit marketing bumph :- "Esbit fuel tablets differ from most other solid fuel tablets in that they are non-toxic and completely consume themselves when burned. Most other fuel tablets leave a toxic residue behind. Esbit fuel tabs can be safely burned inside a properly ventilated room."

I would def recoment a little bottle of meths and a can stove over using solid fuel tabs anyday though.
    6. merrygold85
      merrygold85
      What was the name of those solid fuel tabs you were on about that don't leave a residue under your pots?
  • About

Factory automation products sales & support.
    Hit the 40's so living life a bit more & getting out & about to try new things.

Motorbikes, Kit cars, shooting, fishing, Geocaching, computers, building things, beer & not being at

Signature

Being in the woods, in good company, takes me back to some of the happiest times of my youth.