• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
sandbag47
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good afternoon,

Could you send me your Paypal details and amount required for the DD group buy, please ?
    sandbag47
    sandbag47
    As soon as DD tell me how much you owe I will send everything you need :)
    sandbag47
    sandbag47
    I could do with your address please
    hi sandbag :) i wanted to join in with the dd hammocks group buy but when i tried to post, it said i didnt have permission to post, but I'm a member and don't understand why i dont have permission... please help or is it too late? cheers!
    sandbag47
    sandbag47
    It because you are still new to the forum. Not an issue what would you like
    thanks for joining us and our family in the evening i hope you and chav got home safe i.e car didnt break down lol
    Sandbag.
    Thanks again for organising that group buy.
    The tarpgets a try out this weekend before it's trip out to the Lakes in May.
    hello there,

Just saw your post about DD hammocks and tarps. Are you still thinking about doing a group buy at all in feb. I would be intrested to hear the details etc. Ive just checked their website and the travel hammock seems to be out of stock!

Sorry to bother you about all this, Many thanks Jimmy.
    Hi there and thanks for organizing this i have sent payment via paypal.Once again thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…