• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Puchal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A friend of mine in the US saw the knife pic and would like one, do you sell? Shall I give you her email contact?
    Any bushcraft plans for 2012? I'm trying to get out and do more this year. I didn't manage a lot last year sadly.
    Gosh! How come, I missed notification about your message? I have no idea. I'm sorry for late reply. Seems that ground mail from Havana would arrive faster, then my reply.
    Things are fine with me. Been busy lately with few DIY projects, and participated in few Reconnect gatherings. I'm stucked now at home, because my wife had minor surgical operation (nothing serious), and need to be available all the time. But with November long weekend I'm leaving for the trek in Bieszczady mountains :) And yourselfe? Have you been walking around in the woods lately?
    Cheers. Puchal
    I haven't logged on there for a while - I tried to spend less time in different forums and reading in Polish makes it more time consuming.
    I've also been working way too much :(
    Still in Warsaw, probably not for all of the summer but certainly from September onwards.
    How's things for you?
    Sam
    No to powodzenia w negocjacjach z Żoną :)
    A reconnet to znacznie mniejsze Forum od BushcraftUK, jednak atmosfera jest całkiem przyjazna.
    Pozdrawiam
    Wojtek
    Teraz mam konto na reconnet.pl, i czytam o zlotci - intersuję się bardzo - czekam no pozwolenie od żona :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…