1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Paddytray
Last Activity:
Sep 26, 2019 at 3:12 PM
Birthday:
Dec 4, 1977 (Age: 41)
Gardenforgeuk

Share This Page

Paddytray

Settler, Male, 41, from basingstoke

I'm back & I have been vary busy learning while I have been away . I hope you are all well . Jan 20, 2018

Paddytray was last seen:
Sep 26, 2019
    1. Paddytray
      Paddytray
      I'm back & I have been vary busy learning while I have been away . I hope you are all well .
    2. Colin.W
      Colin.W
      Hi I'm not sure how to seperate the relevent pages from the document so I'll have to send the whole thing which is only 33.3kb if you send me your email I'll get onto it there is lots of other stuff that you may or may not find interesting
    3. Dave Budd
      Dave Budd
      hi, are you wanting to forge or cast? I ask because you don't need a melting pot or ladle for forging, only handling liquid metal as in casting! Easiest place to find forging gear (hammers, tongs, forge, anvil, etc) is ebay or look up local blacksmiths and see if they have anything they would like to sell. Ebay again for casting kit (crucibles, other tongs, furnace, etc).

Hope that helps a little. Start by working out what you want to make and then look at the kit needed ;)

dave
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 4, 1977 (Age: 41)
    Gardenforgeuk
    Outdoor Activity:
    I love cooking with cast iron and open fire
    I have been away learning many new skills . From welding , bladesmithing , blacksmithing , smelting . I started this little adventure thanks to this forum and the people within . I now work from home and with the wife we make may gifts and crafts . Too many to list . I will try to show up here more often than I have in the last year or so .