• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jim_aramis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi jimbo i loved the films my favourite was alone in the wilderness but i still liked the alaskan version of the batemans :lmao: ... The film alone in the wilderness has me thinking wat can i do to my cabin, thanks jimbo:) ...
    Hi jimbo have you thought about the bushmoot more i think i will look in to it more after my trip and push you to breaking point to come :) ...
    hi jim great pictures lookd great on kinder seen drew is trying to organise middlewood see you have put down you will might be able to come i have put down me and riam can go as well so fingers crossed drew manages to sort somthing out thanks for the offer of putting up a picture for me i will take you up on that i will send it to you in an email shortly when i get rid of the relitives thanks again and i will see you soon hope you all had a good christmas from rob.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…