1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
Jim_aramis
Last Activity:
Jan 2, 2020 at 8:16 PM
Birthday:
Dec 19, 1978 (Age: 41)

Share This Page

Jim_aramis

Forager, 41, from East Cheshire

Jim_aramis was last seen:
Jan 2, 2020
    1. Red Fox
      Red Fox
      Thanks jimbo look forwerd to them.
    2. Red Fox
      Red Fox
      Hi jimbo i loved the films my favourite was alone in the wilderness but i still liked the alaskan version of the batemans :lmao: ... The film alone in the wilderness has me thinking wat can i do to my cabin, thanks jimbo:) ...
    3. Red Fox
      Red Fox
      Hi jimbo have you thought about the bushmoot more i think i will look in to it more after my trip and push you to breaking point to come :) ...
    4. crowman
      crowman
      hi jim great pictures lookd great on kinder seen drew is trying to organise middlewood see you have put down you will might be able to come i have put down me and riam can go as well so fingers crossed drew manages to sort somthing out thanks for the offer of putting up a picture for me i will take you up on that i will send it to you in an email shortly when i get rid of the relitives thanks again and i will see you soon hope you all had a good christmas from rob.
    5. Jim_aramis
      Jim_aramis
      Cheers Drew!
    6. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      happy birthday jim
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 19, 1978 (Age: 41)