1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until the end of March, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
Into_the_wild
Last Activity:
Mar 9, 2019 at 6:37 PM
construction

Share This Page

Into_the_wild

Tenderfoot, Male, from Neath

Like anything outdoors, hobbies are camping, bushcraft, hiking, climbing, surfing. Mar 3, 2019

Into_the_wild was last seen:
Mar 9, 2019
    1. Into_the_wild
      Into_the_wild
      Like anything outdoors, hobbies are camping, bushcraft, hiking, climbing, surfing.
    2. Into_the_wild
      Into_the_wild
      yea, defo, if any thing comes up earlier I would prob be up for it as well, I havent done that much bushcrafty really, and I just found out that there is now a spare place on the advanced arctic trip with BCUK as someone dropped out and I was on the reserve trip. I havent got much in the way of really cold weather gear, or arctic gear/clothing/kit etc, so I got about 2 months to get my **** together and get a decent set up/kit etc. and get practising. It sounds like alot of time but you know what its like time seems to go quick and with work/other stuff etc its hard work getting out and about.
    3. Jaymzflood
      Jaymzflood
      Llansamlet I am, I used to live by Mcdonalds in Baglan. Are you up for the Brecon meet in Febuary?

Cheers Shane mate.
    4. Jaymzflood
      Jaymzflood
      Hi fella, Where abouts near neath do you live?

Cheers

James
  • About

construction
    Outdoor Activity:
    climbing
    Like anything outdoors, hobbies are camping, bushcraft, hiking, climbing, surfing.