1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Greg
Last Activity:
Dec 29, 2018 at 5:47 PM
Birthday:
Nov 23, 1972 (Age: 46)

Share This Page

Greg

Full Member, 46, from Pembrokeshire

Greg was last seen:
Dec 29, 2018
    1. Mang
      Mang
      Hi Greg,

I know that you & John Fenna live in Pembrokshire, and as I've chanced upon your details first I'm dropping you a line concerning what's what around the coastline if that's OK.

I'm visiting late May for a week away with the family and in-laws & we are staying just round the coast from Solva (Nolton Haven/ St. Brides Bay). Firstly, I'm being pestered by my kids to try sea fishing (I haven't fished since I was a kid and that was coarse) but I have a guy at work who is going to sort me out with a bit of sea tackle etc...will their be a chance of Mackeral at all? I undertsand they are greedy and easy to catch!

Secondly, do you know what other local flora & fauna I can find? I've been told that I'll find Alexanders but do you have any other recommendations? Also, are there any shellfish I can look for like razor clams, mussels, cockles etc? lots of questions but I hope that's OK!

KR,

Austin (Mang).
    2. Greg
      Greg
      Narberth roundabout layby area, is that alright? I'll be there for say 10am.
    3. John Fenna
      John Fenna
      Sounds good to me - meet you where?
    4. Greg
      Greg
      Are you free? We could always come down and have a wander around Pembrey Country park woods again.
    5. sapper1
      sapper1
      Hey mate ,how are you?We haven't had permission to use it yet,still waiting for the call.
    6. John Fenna
      John Fenna
      Hi Greg - good to see you back!
      I am trying to get others interested in the BNO.... :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 23, 1972 (Age: 46)
    Wilderness Training (Anything to get me away from modern civilisation!!!)

Signature

"Everyone Who Has Not Already Done So Should Avail Themself Of The Magnificent Panorama Provided By Nature!"