• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok mate no problem about camping the weekend.Yes i am up for going tapping and setting up my new hammock.I like your axe, will you have it by the weekend.You got to love getting new kit, i'm looking out for a draw knife at the boot fairs :) maybe working sat but will let you know friday;)
    Hello mate,how was london sorry i didnt get back to you on sunday left my phone at home when i went out.Here's a few date to put in your diary. sun 14th feb wood coppicing day at blean,sat 27th feb bushcraft meet in surry(dorking).Spring forage day with the bushcraft magazine(ashford) £25 i have spoke to them but need to confim with payment.Sat 1st may the bushcraft magazine meet(ashford)£60 for the weekend not bad as it's a long weekend.Sat 29th may naturefest in uckfeild about an hours drive or so.Let me know wot you are up for.Plenty to do this year mate lol.
    Happy days,will let him know on the forum.There is going to be somebody from the bushcraft mag there too.
    Hello mate,are you still up for going to blean to chop them woods up lol it's on the 14th of feb, i think.
    Hello mate seen you have been putting up a few posts up on the forum:)That meet in ashford(bushcraft magazine site) sounds good don't it.I reckon about march time would be good, wot do you think?But i think the interest for others is to go sooner,personally i would like to get through winter lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…