1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Cap'n Badger
Last Activity:
Jul 23, 2019 at 5:52 PM
Pirate re-enacter....Parks an' Highways gardener..

Share This Page

Cap'n Badger

Maker, Male, from Port o' Cardiff

Alive May 5, 2018

Cap'n Badger was last seen:
Jul 23, 2019
    1. Cap'n Badger
    2. fattytaff
      fattytaff
      no probs badge i think im only coming for the workshop days any way now cant aford to take to much time off work that time of years
    3. fattytaff
      fattytaff
      hay badge hows things in cardiff whats theme for the moot this year
    4. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya cap'n how are we and ave we recoverd from the moot and whats the web site that you told me about to get all the lyrics for camp fire songs from thanks drew
    5. Woody110
      Woody110
      ay up cap'n, can you tell me where you got those rather amusing songs on your phone???
    6. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      cool i will bring the mini chest of choccys then and cant wait to help
    7. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya captain now then just quick question i havent been able to source a viking costume but will be making a ncloak and hood at moot so might have one yet also are u doing the treasure hunt and will you be needing me cos as i said be for i will help as and when and just wounded if i should bring the mini chest of chocs for some real treasure hope your okay drew
    8. aardvarkphil
      aardvarkphil
      Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    9. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      cool will do some research then and crack on with it cheers drew
    10. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      cool cant wait for neckie to be finished and glad to hear your back in work and also will do inregards the chute also were to sauce a viking outfit from mate any ideas
    11. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya Cap'n how are we now then just a quick question first of hows the necki coming along and secondly would you like me to bring my parachute to the moot for the use of naughty corner. rock drew
    12. Cap'n Badger
      Cap'n Badger
      An' t' ye me dear. :)
    13. relfy
      relfy
      Happy new year matey!
    14. Cap'n Badger
      Cap'n Badger
      Merry yule hon.. :)
    15. Cyclingrelf
      Cyclingrelf
      Merry Christmas :)
    16. relfy
      relfy
      He he :) yeah it was her who told me what you were asking ;)
    17. relfy
      relfy
      Yeah, i think id be worrying a lot more if i didnt live on the boat or had dependents or didnt have nice people around me. Still hopefully we can both make some money with the painting, tho itll be hard work. You need to charge more for your carving too, they really are good! And each one unique guv, etc etc :)
    18. relfy
      relfy
      Its amazing int it? Dunno about you, but i dont know how i ever had the time to have proper job?!
    19. relfy
      relfy
      Sorry i havent written yet re painting. Havent quite made it yrt, but Library on fri morn :)
  • About

Pirate re-enacter....Parks an' Highways gardener..
    Outdoor Activity:
    Sittin' around a fire....chattin'
    Pirate........Bushcrafter.........Botanical destruction engineer.

Pirate reenactment/Campin' both bush craft an' Vw camper/live sword use/Larp/inventin'/ps3/PS4 online gaming.

Signature

Indecision is the key to flexibility