1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Bluebs4
Last Activity:
Oct 18, 2019 at 7:19 PM

Share This Page

Bluebs4

Full Member, from Bristol

Bluebs4 was last seen:
Oct 18, 2019 at 7:19 PM
    1. WULF
      WULF
      Recieved the shing mate,very pleased.
      your inbox is full too.:D
    2. Griffo32
      Griffo32
      Hi,

Bit of an odd request that I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I think i'm correct in thinking you are also a member of BritishBlades? Just wondering if you are having any problems logging into British Blades today? I am getting a very odd message saying I am banned? No idea why as I haven't posted anything and certainly haven't done anything wrong! Just wondering if it might be a problem with the site that everyone might be experiencing?

Many thanks

Griffo32
    3. Griffo32
      Griffo32
      Hi,

Bit of an odd request that I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I think i'm correct in thinking you are also a member of BritishBlades? Just wondering if you are having any problems logging into British Blades today? I am getting a very odd message saying I am banned? No idea why as I haven't posted anything and certainly haven't done anything wrong! Just wondering if it might be a problem with the site that everyone might be experiencing?

Many thanks

Griffo32
    4. Bluebs4
      Bluebs4
      Iv gone back to my cave smoke signals a bit week with the cloud cover.
  • About

Signature

Iv gone back to my cave smoke signals a bit weak with the cloud cover.