1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Black Sheep
Last Activity:
Mar 20, 2018 at 7:08 PM
Home Page:
Senior Medical Engineer NHS / Leather worker / Sco

Share This Page

Black Sheep

Maker Plus, from North Yorkshire

Black Sheep was last seen:
Mar 20, 2018
    1. wanderinstar
      wanderinstar
      Hi Rich,
      How would you fancy running this site If I can get someone else to run it with you? I don't feel up to it at the moment and as time goes on I will feel even less like doing it.
      atb,
      Ian.
    2. BarryG
      BarryG
      Pleasure getting to know you over the weekend fella.
      Ill be in touch soon about that sheath.
      B
    3. Black Sheep
      Black Sheep
      Hi Dave,

Glad you like the sheath, if you do a search under Sandbender's profile he did a tutorial on how to string one up.

My makers mark comes from the picture I used for my Avatar, the name came from my favorite ale - Black sheep bewery.

Cheers

Richard
    4. Retired Member southey
      Retired Member southey
      Good morning Rich.

The neck sheath arrived this morning, and I must say it's great, never used one befor so looking forward to getting out to see how i get on with.

Your makers mark cracks me up, how did you decide on it?

Again thank you.

David S.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://photobucket.com/BlackSheep-Leather
    Senior Medical Engineer NHS / Leather worker / Sco
    Outdoor Activity:
    Spending time with nature.
    Hi I'm an Engineeer, Bushcrafter and experienced Leather worker, Leather work runs in my family as my Great Grandfather was Cobbler.

I like to spend as much time as possible out in the woods. I also like making things, I am a skilled Engineer and Leather worker. I have produced leather work for folks all over the world and I have in the past done work for the Jorvik Viking Centre in York as well as other prestigious customers.

I'm always open to offers of interesting leathery jobs, I like a challenge......

Cheers

Richard

Leather working, bushcraft & engineering