• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
beamdune
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it was nice to see you at the moot sorry for late reply been a long time since i came on the site so did you break and get facebook babe hope so and if you did add me on there serch fattytaff its my url
    now its my turn to say sorry for long reply been really busy trying to buy my own place at the min while things are selling cheap.
    how have things been with you hun i think you should come on face book easyer to chat lol.
    are you going to the moot this year be nice to catch up see what people have been up to through the year well hope to hear from you soon take care chat soon
    ive been missing it loads my self i hate the real work its sucks have to work and stuff come on the lotto lol so how have you been hun
    Lol! Oh man. We'll have to put the word out with a photograph. "If you see this lady field her away. Use mushrooms if necessary" :) ......Maybe she'll like it. She could come every year! Lol
    Hey up chuck, I have your esri bag (will bring next year) and chocolate spread (am gradually consuming) :p X
    hiya darsha thanks for your reply and glad to here your living in yorkshire AKA GODS COUNTRY and i hope your enjoying it and if u ever fancy a days walking on the moors or the dales just pm me cos i only live 3 quaters of an our away from you and the moors or the dales so we could quite easily meet some were and go walking or what not. Cant wait to see you at the moot for a proper catch up. Now are you going for the full 7 days asuming your a full member?
    hiya darsha how are we and been up to much reacently cos i am still at the hotel as a manager and i am looking for another job thats nine till 5 cos shift i hate especiallyy 12 hour nights but hey its a job and i am getting paid so i cant complain. and i here you have changed jobs? anyways are you going to this years moot? hope to here from u soon drew
    Hey up chuck, back is mostly better - still threatens when i bend down a lot, but is a lot better! Job - got some applications out. One for an A/C at Slimbridge, one for putting up marquees for the summer ;), one for wildlife spotting on the dive boat and I'm going to put my application into the ambulance service too. One of the jobs I applied for at Natural England was withdrawn after the election.... I have a feeling things are going to get worse before they get better under the tories.
    Fingers crossed for you. My job, well, it's certainly more challenging than the last one. I've been exposed to more new things in the last 3 weeks than I was in the last 3 years. I'm currently working on a data conversion routine in Visual Web Developer.

Is your back any better?
    Well - I sent my CV off to the WWT consultancy at Slimbridge. They HAVE to give me a job or I dont know what I'm going to do... don't want to be a beaurocratic type consultant anymore, but it seems like thats all there is. How is your new job going Darsha?? Tell me what kinds of things you are working on. :)
    Good news on the getting better front, doc sounds a bit crap vague though. Still might be worth visiting a physio though if it seems to be taking a while to sort out.
    The doctor says since I am getting better, I will get better, and keep doing whatever I'm doing cos its obviously working. Sigh. Think I'll go to a magic crystal healer, they sound more attentive :)
    Sounds like lower back exercises are pretty much the same and I'm doing the right thing then :) Though if i need something putting back first i better go do that. Everything you said rings big bells. I found last night i could just about straighten out on my back if i balled my fist under my right buttock :) aBut turning over and getting out of bed is a nightmare. At least once I've done the first 20 feet something gives and i can walk now, although Sue says I'm stooping.
    Oh dear, that does sound very alike....ok well I'll book in on Monday. Though it is much better in the day now.... What sort of exercises did you have? (Which muscles?)
    Och other people always seem to have done stuff. I've been looking at my own cv lately and been astonished that i also seem to have 'done stuff'...I just hope noone asks me about it cos i can't remember! I'm sure you have too, its just the way you view it and put it across.
    Sounds like a good move to be further from a worrying mum if she doesn't REALLY need you ;) Great that you've got new countryside to explore :)
    I dunno. I'm getting pretty desperate now. Haven't seen anyone about it, just hoping it'll go away and alternating days between resting and doing things (or trying). Even got some exercises off t'internet. But entering 2nd week now so reckon I'll book to see the quack on Monday :( I'm worried about it cos I'm so double jointed and got osteoarthritis in my hands, that he's going to say it'll only get worse. That's why i don't want to go.
    So how's the new job? Any diff to your old one?
    ...i thought your intention was to move further south to be nearer your parents....?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…