1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
andyc54
Last Activity:
Oct 14, 2018 at 6:11 PM
Birthday:
Feb 11, 1980 (Age: 39)

Share This Page

andyc54

Settler, 39, from durham

andyc54 was last seen:
Oct 14, 2018
    1. Tat2trev
      Tat2trev
      Andy ya inbox is loaded bud go have a clear out.
      I was asking you via pm if your free sat for a brew etc my lil 2 year old is asking me to take him too the woods for a few hours ya fancy it
    2. toilet digger
    3. toilet digger
      toilet digger
      monkey man, there is another meet at brockers on the w/e 29/6/12. can you come out to play?
    4. andyc54
      andyc54
      yeah i got some flint at seaham only small bits but i was with the family so could nt have a good look around
    5. micw1978
      micw1978
      the beach no have not boiled it up no steel yet got 1.1kg of magnesium to cut and set fire steels in them
    6. andyc54
      andyc54
      not bad were you going along the coast or another secret spot ? did you manage to get a steel i tried to look for you but all that i found were very pricey :( did you get that hoof fungus boiled and drying some were nice never tried it for fire lighting i use char cloth and cheat lol
    7. micw1978
      micw1978
      hi mate hows it going hoping to get out for some flint tomorrow
    8. micw1978
      micw1978
      i'll have a look on ebay
    9. andyc54
      andyc54
      Ok get ya thought ya meant as in a fire rod thingy mines a a link from a large chain can get 3 fingers inside works a treat only managed to get 1 link from work by luck but if any comes up i'll grab you some or ebay have the forged ones for about a fiver
    10. micw1978
      micw1978
      thats what i mean lol got flint just no steal :(
    11. andyc54
      andyc54
      Yeah would nt recommend it either same with birch polypor great for sharpening a knife when in the bush not great to eat loads of that about aswell.no sorry dont know about fire steal soccer sports had them for 2.50 got the daughter one im using a flint and steal at the minute you'll have to have a go its a doddle
    12. micw1978
      micw1978
      i'm not eatin it lol no a steel for fire mate
    13. andyc54
      andyc54
      Haha there was loads at croxdale woods it was all over the place :) steel do mean as in knife ? If so no sorry but trust me get a mora clipper they are mint best £12 ive spent.have you tried eating the hoof fungus its rank and rubbery yak lol
    14. micw1978
      micw1978
      do you know anyone selling a steel ????
    15. micw1978
      micw1978
      well mate been cutting hoof fungus today getting it ready to boil :) then might go get more lol
    16. andyc54
      andyc54
      Yeah can do some times i get chance to go out at last minute what with the misses and daughter
    17. micw1978
      micw1978
      thanks mate do you want me to pm you my number ???????
    18. andyc54
      andyc54
      Not sure but i'll give a shout a few days in advance if you fancy
    19. micw1978
      micw1978
      when you there next mate
    20. andyc54
      andyc54
      yeah its not the biggest place and you couldnt have an open fire as its pine woodland but ive been loads and never been bothered even with me hammock set up for a snooze and a brew in my volcanoe stove :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 11, 1980 (Age: 39)