Yo!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SRC

Mar 14, 2008
Herts
Hi

I'm SRC. I've been reading the forum for a while so I thought i'd say hello. I have a little knowledge of the outdoors as a child/teenager who grew up in the countryside. Most recently I spend an horrific week in a tipi in Cornwall. The tipi was fab but the weather.....7 days of rain certainly wasn't!.

I found this site whilst looking for a very small stuff sac for my Valentine's present. My wife bought me a purple titanium mug which didn't have a sack. So I spent ages looking for one online. As a result of this searching I'm off to do a course in Sussex in June and have bought a Possibles bag for my compass etc.

I also discovered Swanndri Ranger shirts through the sites I looked at. I was in the Market for a new Fleece anyway. Then I read all the great stuff about the Ranger shirt. I managed to buy a New Zealand made one in blue and in my size for a great price. It's fabulous. All the time wearing fleecy tops is over. Now I want a Bison one!

So one little lightweight mug has rekindled my interest in the outdoors!

SRC

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Glad your outdoorishness has been rekindled, you're bound to find this places really useful! Welcome!

Nag.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Welcome, hope you enjoy, the Bison shirts are a good bit of kit, very warm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE