Yet Another Novice!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fa11en ange1

Forager
Jun 20, 2005
Dover, Kent
www.fragraceandgame.com
Hi All,

Yet another complete novice attracted to your ranks. Stumbled upon the site a while doing some research inspired by my wife. Now I'm keen to develop some traditional skills that I can pass on to my son once he is old enough.

Cheers,
Fa11en :D

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Good to have you here and good to know you are passing the skills onto a new generation.....

Now I'm keen to develop some traditional skills that I can pass on to my son once he is old enough.
How old is he? My neice knows what to do with a bow drill and a hand drill.... she copies her father and me.... but to her its just a toy, something to play with and do what daddy does.... soon she will understand how to make fire...... she's only 3 ;)

Ed

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Ed said:
My neice knows what to do with a bow drill and a hand drill.... she copies her father and me.... but to her its just a toy, something to play with and do what daddy does.... soon she will understand how to make fire...... she's only 3 ;)Ed

Nice one Ed....she could soon be the female RM and keep you in the manor to which you are accustomed! lol

I guess that through play is how all our traditional skills were passed on and the child knew it before they even realised they were learning :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE