Woodsman bushcraft newbies experience

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harris_21741

Aug 21, 2012
stourbridge
Not to sure this is the right place to post this, if not I apologise.
Being relatively new to the bushcraft scene even though having an interest in the great outdoors for many years, I finally decided to take the plunge and book on a course for beginners, after much deliberation I chose WoodsMan Bushcraft in Coventry.
With a certain amount of nervousness I arrived at site on Friday afternoon, where I was met by Damian, from the off he made me feel very welcome, it was like catching up with an old friend, I found the extent of his knowledge quite astounding, and his ability to impart that knowledge onto others was very natural and free flowing.
Anyway I'll stop rambling. Just to say I had a whale of a time, I learned so much Woodsman Bushcraft are the puppies pods, so if your looking for a school their highly recommended.
Rob.goodjob

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to the forum (I've just approved your first post)

Glad to hear you had an excellent course; Damian's school, etc., has a very good reputation :approve:

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE