Woodlore / Ray Mears / Julius Peterson knife handle bushwacker bob styleeee.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A couple of years ago I bought my father a Julius Peterson blade from the Woodlore website. So after a couple of years I'd still not sorted out the handle for him...............

So I gave it to bushwacker bob to sort out. :You_Rock_

He made the handle with nickle silver at the front and as a butt plate with red spacers, riendeer horn, black buffalo horn and aboinya.

What a geezer :D

JPK_1.jpg

JPK_2.jpg

JPK_3.jpg

JPK_4.jpg

JPK_5.jpg

Now for the sheath.

Enter singteck ;)

Phil.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
After finally seeing a Woodlore, the scale comparison actually means something to me, and that looks like a good sized knife. I find the Woodlore abit too big for my liking, so that knife looks just about right. A lovely job there aswell, for a moment I thought there was a face carved into the antler at the butt of the handle, look at the top picture quickly, you may see what I mean.

I hope your Dad likes it, with a Sinteck sheath aswell it should look fantastic, andyou'll know you've got qality workmanship all the way aswell.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE