woasting a Wabbit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Very, very good Josh.

Have you ever seen the Bugs Bunny cartoon where they do a send up of a Wagnarian opera? Elma Fudd comes onto the screen singing " Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, I've got my sword and magic helmet!"

I always thought that it would be ripe for a bushcraft style remake, but I'm too lazy and talentless to do anything about it.

Cheers, Michael.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
Very, very good Josh.

Have you ever seen the Bugs Bunny cartoon where they do a send up of a Wagnarian opera? Elma Fudd comes onto the screen singing " Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, I've got my sword and magic helmet!"

I always thought that it would be ripe for a bushcraft style remake, but I'm too lazy and talentless to do anything about it.

Cheers, Michael.

It's called "Overtures to disaster" and has a whole load of classical music spoofs on it - ACE!

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
"Woasting a Wabbit" LOL, LOL, LOL.

Actually, you're way ahead of Elmer Fudd. Poor Elmer, must have fired a million rounds out of that automatic double barreled 12 bore, and he NEVER got that Pesky Wabbit.

Congratulations

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE