winterhill winter camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
just thought i would post a few photos of are camp on winterhill this weekend, the weather was great and the dissused barn was a great place to have are camp.
08022008116.jpg

watching the sunset.
DSCF5534.jpg

returning back to camp for some food
08022008121.jpg

the only thing that put use off was the rats!!!
08022008124.jpg

thanks for looking.carl,john,andy.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
where exactly was it you camped. I only live about 2 mile away from the mast ?

Paul

Oh, how did you get on with the sleeping bag

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
where exactly was it you camped. I only live about 2 mile away from the mast ?

Paul

Oh, how did you get on with the sleeping bag

the sleeping bag was great, warm all nite with a gortex bag and undermat.(thanks):You_Rock_

the place were we stayed is a farm that we know the owner.;)

we used sleeping bags,gortex bags,undermats and some dryed rushes on the ground as a base layer.

The guy on the right in the pic above is wearing one of our ventile jackets that i was on about the other day paul, This has been made to measure longer in length and bigger arm holes,
The guy on the right in the pic above is me :D ,

I did get one of Andy's ventile coats I had it made longer than he usually makes them so the rain runs past my knees , I can tuck it up when its not raining great bit of kit.
Problem it didn't rain at the weekend so I tried it out in the shower :D I love ventile didn't think it was worth the money before i had it now I know it is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE