why not

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gaz_miggy

Forager
Sep 23, 2005
Hereford
hello this is ment as no disrespect but i was wondering why do we always dilly dally about meets we say erm we we could do a meet here why dont we just say right were going to mave a meet evry month or evry other month and just pick somewere diffrent evch time or even have it in the same place. i think the buying woodland was a good idea by spoony that could help this. http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=9278

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It might be a good idea for you to organise some meets and let everyone know when they're going to be. :D

You might get a regular group together, although a lot of the members go to meets in a few different areas, there's always the issue of finding a place that has the facilities that bushcrafters find desirable. You'll need to find a place that's happy for you to pay when you all arrive, although you'll find it hard to let them know how many to expect as there's always a few that don't turn up or turn up unexpectedly...Umm, there's loads of considerations really when you start getting a group together, when it comes to a small group of 3/4 people it's quite easy, start getting into the 10 plus and it becomes a lot more complex to pull together.

I suppose the easiest way is for you to just say that you'll be somewhere at a certain time on a certain day and anyone is invited, prepare to be alone sometimes as well as surrounded by people at others. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE