White Rose Wood 22nd - 24th November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl82
MartinK9 (tbc)
Andy BB
Tank (thursday TBC)
Spud (Saturday night)
Alex , (Sarah and kids TBC)
Sasquatch (tbc)
Twodogs ( Sat am arrive )

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl82
MartinK9 (tbc)
Andy BB
Tank (thursday TBC)
Sasquatch (tbc)

Work gets in the way as usual. I give up!!!!
Next one maybe :(

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Dam.......gonna miss another one. I will be back guys. But not until I get the motor fixed...........anyone got an engine crane?? Lol

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Martin will be good to see you out again but hey sometime othet stuff gets in the way. Nope noe engine crain.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester

Karl82
MartinK9 (tbc)
Andy BB
Tank (thursday TBC)
Sasquatch (tbc)

i will be arriving around 17:00 Tomorrow need to get a new chain for the chainsaw.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Up date the track is muddy I mad it up but it was slippery make you own assesment on srival but it might be better to park outside the gate and walk in please dont block the gate access though thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cheers lads, really enjoyed that, was much needed time out. Nice to not have wind and rain there for a change. Looking forward to the next one

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Had run out of water, and was hoping to blag some off you lot for brekkies! Never mind, had plenty of milk, so made some more blueberry muffins and milky coffee instead:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE