Weekend Website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Got my finger out at the weekend and put a website together. Mainly for photographs etc but it can be changed and updated as I feel fit further down the line. Used iWeb on the mac which was very easy and straight forward. Cost wasn't extortionate either, £6 for domain name and £32 for hosting for the year. There are a few sharps pics on there in the Bushcraft section. Photos will change over the next week or so, most were what I could find quickly to get it up and running. Have look when you have a min and let me know what you think. Link below

www.secondintime.co.uk

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Only thing I'd say is I'd change your email address to an image of your email address, it stops the bots from spamming the hell out of you.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Only thing I'd say is I'd change your email address to an image of your email address, it stops the bots from spamming the hell out of you.[/QUOTE

Would like to, but can't be done on iWeb, its quite restrictive on things like that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE