*wanted - Maglite 4d or 6d torch - wanted*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo!

As per title, I would really like a big Maglite, either the 4d or 6d model. Not looking for mint conditon or anything, I intend to use it to illuminate and fight off the moonlit badger hoard!.. ahem.

I have lots of bits and bobs to swap so if you've got a big mag ciollecting dust, hit me up! My stuff i9ncludes, antler, wood, buckles, leather, knives, axe, chisels and other tools etc. Bit of everything!

thanks

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I would've, but I upgraded mine with an LED and now it's nice and bright again!

You can get brighter much much smaller now tho' but they're no good for rabid badgers.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I would've, but I upgraded mine with an LED and now it's nice and bright again!

You can get brighter much much smaller now tho' but they're no good for rabid badgers.

Yeah I've got little bright ones, but I I'd like to led upgrade a big one too. Best of both worlds then, bright and badger repelling.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Yeah I've got little bright ones, but I I'd like to led upgrade a big one too. Best of both worlds then, bright and badger repelling.

The upgrades are for when you already own an older one; if you're buying the actual Maglight it's smarter just get the LED model to start out.

Are you looking for a C-cell or a D-cell?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
The upgrades are for when you already own an older one; if you're buying the actual Maglight it's smarter just get the LED model to start out.

Are you looking for a C-cell or a D-cell?

D cell! should have mentioned that...

I don't think they make the big D cell's in led, do they?

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I have a 5 D cell I don't use anymore. It worked last time out but don't have any batteries to test it with.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I have one of those and upgraded it to LED. Works great and is comforting when investigating an alarm going off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
£249 for a torch! Jees for that I would want dawn to break on command! Worse though would be the sickening feeling of using it potentially in defence and damaging it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Yo!

As per title, I would really like a big Maglite, either the 4d or 6d model. Not looking for mint conditon or anything, I intend to use it to illuminate and fight off the moonlit badger hoard!.. ahem.

I have lots of bits and bobs to swap so if you've got a big mag ciollecting dust, hit me up! My stuff i9ncludes, antler, wood, buckles, leather, knives, axe, chisels and other tools etc. Bit of everything!

thanks

I'm sure I've got what you are looking for, please PM me to remind me as I will not get a chance to look cause I'm just about to go off on an unseasonal camping trip, if what you are looking for is what I think it is, then this one is in as new (near as dammit) condition.

rorymax

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE