Wander

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The good lady and I went for a wander to pay homage to the gods
and celebrate the return of the sun...:notworthy
P1010002.jpg

Once past the fog, the sky
opened up to an amazing view...and for a few hours around midday we were
blessed with blue skies, crisp air, the freshness of the frosts and a feeling that
we are so alive. It was so special i didn't want to spoil the karma with lighting
up a kk and flaffing about. This was Zen, karma, oneness, call it what you want.
The whooper swans fed lazily on the other side of the water and we were part of
it. As the sun curved low over the horizon it got colder.
P1010003.jpg

And we walked to stay warm and the higher we climbed the colder and darker it got...
P1010021.jpg

I was wondering if the hammock underblanket would cope with this?I'll have to try it
out soon with a modification... Anyway just a few photo's to share, to welcome the
return of the sun and the coming of the spring...enjoy

Gailainne

Life Member
Wonderful photos, as Janiepopps said the last one especially. On the subject of hammocks and cold weather camping you may want to have a look at this site Hammockforums, excellent stuff there, a lot of really good tutorials on DIYing stuff as well, I'm making a hammock sock for my hammock ATM suppose to really help with cold weather.

Regards

Stephen

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE