Vintage Taylors eye witness spear point UK edc legal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
HI guys ive got a taylors eye witness of Sheffield spear point pocket knife. its in amazing condition and the knife has that chub lock feel when opening and closing. the scales are imitation jig bone and are most likely some kind of bakalite. absolutely no play in the blade. and its in first class condition dating from about 1975/ 1980 perfect every day carry. or for a collector of Sheffield folders £30 to your door includes paypal fees and uk postage. available to persons 18 years of age and older im only selling this cos a member on here has an item for sale I am after.
photos here.

cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
this knife is also open to trade offers.
of one of these items condition is vital
slim puukko perhaps a wood jewel puukko
Mercator k55k in reed green
Fairbairn sykes knife
applegate knife fixed blade
commando nail dagger with sheath
crkt ag russel sting
Kershaw amphibian
offers of other double edged fixed blade knives
decent prismatic compass
fixed bladed knife with stacked leather handle in very good condition
cold steel survival edge.
mora forest or a knife along those lines of mora.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Thursday bump with a price drop. and addition to possible trades list.
I will knock a tenner off this so now its yours for £20 all including paypal fees and uk postage.
in addition to the possible trades list I will swap this knife for a ray mears heavy boil lid for a crusader cup or any of the the other possible trades.
cheers guys.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
A lovely little classic knife that every boy (and girl) should own at least once in their lifetime. Reminds me of my first knife. Have a bump on me.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
you are right it is a lovely little classic and ive just dropped the price to a final £17. all in if it don't go at that then back to the dark drawer it goes.
all previous trade requests still apply

A lovely little classic knife that every boy (and girl) should own at least once in their lifetime. Reminds me of my first knife. Have a bump on me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE