Various ex-shop stock Opinel for sale: less than trade prices!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all - for sale are the following Opies that come from my now sadly closed stall. All are the Inox (Stainless) Steel variety and are in 100% unused/ as new condition. Please note that, being lockers, none are legal EDC and that proof of age may be required before a transaction is completed. Prices include P&P and Paypal charges already - if you want more than one get in touch and I can knock off a bit more on the postage front. Rather than include photos of all the models (most of which only vary in size) I've selected a few, and I've included the current lowest retail price I could find on Amazon in brackets where I could (so you know what a great deal you are getting!)

No6VRI.jpg

"Classic" Opinels with beech wood handles (as above - a No.6) The number refers to the model and the length of blade (in cm):
No. 6 (2 available) - £6.00 (10.99)
No. 8 w/ leatherette pouch- gift box a smidge battered on this one. SOLD
No. 10 - £9.75
No. 12 (3 available) - £12.50 (19.99)
Pruning knife - £9.00 (£14.95) - similar to the mushroom knife but without brush part
Round ended No.7 - £7.50 (9.95) - great picnic, whittling or "junior" safety knives. I have 2 with beech handles, 5 red, 5 blue.

No8M2.jpg
Mushroom knife - £10.00 (12.99)

8.5cm walnut.jpg
With walnut handles (as above - a No. 8) -
No. 6 - £8.50
No. 8 - SOLD

Sharpening_Stone_4f5de4234cf3e_300x240.gif
Opinel sharpening stone - £4.00 (8 available)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE