Unhappy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Rather dissatisfied with the results of my beeswax swap...

persons who have remained nameless have not sent items in return.

A pity as I have got `loads` of things to swap.

In futures when I get the funds to become a full member Ill sell them, cheque or paypal.

that or put on Ebay...

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
That's not good tengu sorry to hear you've been let down :(
I thought the membership of BCUK had a bit more about them and would not do this to others it's shameful. If you ask me I think there should be some sort of consequence for this thoroughly distasteful behaviour. Have you had words with any of the mods or admins ?

Sort it out folks and do what you said you would.

James

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
If they have no good reason for not sticking to their side of things I certainly think they should be named and shamed, if not worse. If for no other reason than helping others from dealing with them.

If they have not held to their agreement with you then I would not want them on any of my group buys and I doubt others would.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Tengu could you please pass on the details of this swap to me via the Private message system and I will look into it.

Unfortunately as stated in the Rules and guidelines for the swap shop area BCUK cannot recover any items lost during a swap.

However if the item is not returned and no suitable explanation is given by the recipient they may depending on the circumstances have their account with BCUK terminated for misuse of the forum

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I agree, this is not on Tengu!

(Though to be honest I had an inital pang of guilt when i first read it - I know i have discused a swop but diddn't think anything was agreed! :eek:
Now I have re-read it I notice you indicate you have sent out items but not received anything back - so my concious is clear! ;) )

If it is I that has caused confusion i am truly sorry but I can say with hand on heart that I havn't received anything (in fact I don't think I gave you my address so can't be me.....)

common own up whoever you are - this is a careing shareing family I thought i'd joined!

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
May be a miss understanding,or a postal problem. :confused:

It might be better if the "guilty" parties were PMd and asked to explain before taking any harsh action. :cool:

Then ban the bstards :nutkick: if no believable explanation is forthcoming.

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
I hope it all gets sorted out. Behaviour like that disgusts me. At one time the most important thing a man desired above all else was trust and respect. What happened? (Orwell was right, the degeneration of society is already in full swing...)

I'm not saying I'm a saint or anything, but I am certainly not a thief, and that is what these people are.

Name and shame, and then ban them. They don't deserve to be a member of this community.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Some polite messages will be exchanged before any action is taken, as has been pointed out, there may be a reasonable explanation behind this. Let's not be too quick to judge. :D

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I don't know the individual concerned but if they are in Northern Ireland the postal strike here has caused lot's of problems.

Hope it get sorted soon for all concerned.

rb

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
I was after some of the wax but you could not find anything i had you wanted but the offer is still open and i am still after some wax.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I did remind them (and one has now sorted it out) once

Ill tell the mod as advised.

thanks for being supportive

Jan 11, 2006
brecon
hi tengu sorry to but in i just noticed this thread and i have some beeswax you can have free if you wer the one receiving not sending it (it dont say) mine was sort of free curtesy of yuasa batteries :) pm me and ill send you a few blocks :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE