Two leather possibles pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Two belt leather pouches, both new and unused. I have had them a while and so, I am offering them for sale for 20 pounds each including postage and Paypal fee.

The one on the right is hand made in 3mm vegtan moulded leather. Size is 7 1/2" X 5 1/2" X 2". Dyed dark brown, decorated on the flap with a Kingfisher, closure by Sam Brown Stud. Saddle stitched in Barbour size 2 linen thread.

Sold to mesquite Thanks! .The one on the left is hand made in soft "antiqued" leather, size is 7 1/2" X 5 1/2" X 2", slightly lighter than the vegtan pouch. Hand stitched in Barbour size 2 linen thread.

Thanks for looking.

DSCN0134-2.jpg

DSCN0135-1.jpg

DSCN0136-1.jpg

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I like those, the little brown one is particularly attractive.
Absolute bargain!
I've pm'd someone I know, who's after a small to medium poss pouch so, with a bit of luck....;)
The antiqued leather one; does the leather come like that or do you apply something to it?
best wishes
R.B.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Thanks for the kind comments, RB. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

The leather came like that, from Leprevo (where else :confused: ) It's made to look like old flying jacket leather. I quite like myself too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE