Trangia 27 DUOSSAL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I've got 2 of these so 1 has to go. As stated it's the Trangia 27 without the kettle BUT in the very hard to come by DUOSSAL. For those who know their kit no more needs to be said. For those who don't know about the wonders of duossal read on...

Duossal Range
DUOSSAL Two Stainless Steel Aluminium is two materials in one, pressed together under high pressure. Aluminium on the outside for good thermal conductivity, and stainless steel on the inside to make the pans scratch-resistant and hygienic. Duossal pans are both durable and quick to heat up. A stove for the discriminating cook who wants to prepare food with precision. As of 2008, Duossal is being phased out.

The stove's been used but not abused & is in very good condition - I'll put photos up at the weekend if necessary. This is for sale on another site too.

I'm not giving this away as these are scarce - £60 incl P&P to UK mainland address you pick up the Ppal fees. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I have and love my 25 in that setup. Ever so happy I got it, they were ever so silly to stop selling them. Vaguely tempted, but don't really need a 27 that badly.

Of course you do, man!!! It's shiny & duossal for goodness sake!!!!! It took me ages to get my first one & then another one just sort of fell into my hands....wish it had been a 25 but there you go. Thanks for looking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE