To All New Members!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

Jamie

Just wanted to welcome all of the new members to this forum and I am sure you will find it a valuable resource the more you use it.

For any new members that are lurking in the shadows, and to any who havent had the chance to introduce themselves please do feel free either to post your own introduction thread or use this one! We would love to hear from you all!

Remember that the forum is only as good as the community and we look forward to all your input!

All the best and enjoy!

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Jamie said:
Just wanted to welcome all of the new members to this forum and I am sure you will find it a valuable resource the more you use it.

For any new members that are lurking in the shadows, and to any who havent had the chance to introduce themselves please do feel free either to post your own introduction thread or use this one! We would love to hear from you all!

Remember that the forum is only as good as the community and we look forward to all your input!

All the best and enjoy!
Couldn't agree more! :biggthump Come on out all you shadow walkers. :pack: :wave:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
gillmacca said:
I would if i knew my coordinates (not very good at that sort of thing)

Anyone know a website which would tell me my coordinates
I'm positioned on precisely the 55'th length grade. :wink:

If you really want to position yourself exactly where you live then get an Atlas and look up. Check the width and length grades (or whatever it's called). :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE