Time for an intro

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Well i've already posted so forgive my ignorance,
I'm Tom from Ayrshire and came across the site through the web.
Know a little about the craft and i suppose you could call me a 'birder'.
I enjoy all aspects of the countryside and can see where everyone involved is coming from (e.g. those who rely on it for a living and those who only visit).
As long as all can enjoy being out there , then i'm happy.
Tom.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Welcome to BCUK, I'm sure you'll like it here. Any questions, just start a thread, somebody here will surely know the answer. Just don't forget the search function first!! :D

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Saw them in December in Germany, but that got a bit scary. I thought I was gonna get crushed, and couldn't stop thinking of the Pearl Jam concert a few years before! :eek:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
spamel said:
Saw them in December in Germany, but that got a bit scary. I thought I was gonna get crushed, and couldn't stop thinking of the Pearl Jam concert a few years before! :eek:

I remember they played in Ayr when NWOBHM was on the go.My bro' in law and nephews caught them in Glasgow with Trivium in Dec' and loved it.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Tivium were actually really good, I'd never listened to them before. I've since had a listen to their studio albums, and wasn't impressed. Definitely a live band.

Steve Harris' daughter had her band on aswell, utter rubbish but she is a fantastic looking lady! :rolleyes:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
spamel said:
Tivium were actually really good, I'd never listened to them before. I've since had a listen to their studio albums, and wasn't impressed. Definitely a live band.

Steve Harris' daughter had her band on aswell, utter rubbish but she is a fantastic looking lady! :rolleyes:

Yep,
Good looks can make you forget all else. :D

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello Tom, and welcome here.....I like me birding too, as do a few others on here... I am currently awaiting the return of the nightjars in my local forest....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE