The most incredible sunrise I have ever seen :) (Plus hammock giveaway)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 26, 2023
Herefordshire
Hi all, I filmed this last week in Herefordshire, early hours just after 0400. Was pretty special seeing it first hand, with no other humans around.

Hope you like it :)

Also, on the bushcrafty side I'm giving a hammock away. Totally free to enter, no strings, brand new direct to the winnner, after a random prize draw generator throws out a name. I'll do it once I hit 250 subs, so no set date. Open worldwide :)

If you can sub and share that would help me out more than you know. I will be giving more useful bushcraft/survival gear away in future too and once I have an income from it all, I'll help as many people as I can to get out there and support peoples mental health, fitness and bushcraft knowledge/practice.

Thanks all :)

Mar 26, 2023
Herefordshire
Love the video and your generosity. But a hammock without strings will never hang!
Haha you've got me there! Just to make sure nobody thinks that is actually the case, there's everything you need in there to hang below the tree canopy like a flying kayak. 2 of my favourite things, kayaking and hammock camping. Saved me really.

My last giveaway was a knife sharpener and the lad who won it was very happy. I was glad but wanted to do more, so stepped it up for this one and the next one will be better again.

Mar 26, 2023
Herefordshire
If you guys fancy spreading the word on it for me, it will help more than me and the winner, but my family and everyone else I can help along the way.

It's like VC medal candidates, who didn't win it because they saved themselves in the process of flying a dying aircraft home rather than bailing. You have to help yourself in the process of helping others. I'm just not a self serving person. It took me a long time to start standing up for myself as a kid, but if I saw others being bullied I'd be straight in there to stop it.

I don't know if it's the way I word things or what, but I feel like people just think anything free is suspect in some way. It will be a hammock I buy from amazon, sent wherever you like. I don't want anything in return, but if the winner showed me them using it in the woods with a big smile on their face, I'd love that.

Reactions: mikehill

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I wonder how many people and how often have witnessed the blue flash that sometimes happens before sunrise, it quite magical when that happens.

Reactions: Prometheus_Beard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE