The Everything is Possible(s) Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
This is a large possibles pouch/ small satchel measuring 7"w x 7.5"h x 2"d
It's made from 3mm veg tan leather, wet-molded, hand-stitched in 18/3 natural linen and dyed dark brown. The shoulder strap is khaki cotton canvas webbing (from a 38 pattern valise strap). This can be replaced with a leather strap if preferred.

The closure is all-leather, with the addition of a Sam-Browne stud for when you're in and out of it repeatedly, or belt-and-braces when used at the same time as the leather tabs.

The inside features a small pocket and loops suitable for 9mm firesteels and a DC4 sharpening stone.

PRICE DROPPED

A donation of not less than £35 to www.justgiving.com/shepcrafts secures it. All proceeds go to charity and I will cover postage. I photo of it with its new owner would be greatly appreciated.

2281139287_cb3f05968f.jpg

2281132913_b6e496c5c7.jpg

2260352824_09718d6e96.jpg

2260356406_b8dcd60702.jpg

Thanks for your interest.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Another lovely peice of kit Shep!

I'm sorely tempted but just can't justify it at the moment.......damn.

I'll hopefully have those pics for you soon mate, been very busy and not been able to get out to use the knife properly yet.

Kim:D

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
£60 was probably a bit steep, especially at this time of year.

Make a donation of £45 and it's yours.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
I've dropped the price again. It's £35 now.

When I designed this what I had in mind was a bag just big enough to fit and fill the lid pocket of a rucksack. When you hang your rucksack up after making camp, this pops out of the top onto your shoulder and all your possibles are still to hand.

Alternatively it is big enough to use as an elegant survival pouch - handcrafted quality being a great morale-booster in a breakdown of civilisation situation!

The size gives it room for all of the bits, rather than just a few as in a smaller belt pouch.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Just wish I had some spare cash and I would donate in a flash. But alas ending my uni course soon and having to find registration fees and survive a month without any real pay stops play.
Lovely bit of kit tho
Greg

dave1942

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 15, 2005
Hemel Hempstead
Shep,
Is this still available, have been trying to resist but can no longer hold out. Don't really need it but it's a nice piece of work.

Dave

dave1942

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 15, 2005
Hemel Hempstead
Shep,
Pouch arrived this morning safe and sound. As is so often said its even better than pictures show. The leather strap adds even more to it. Superb work, absolutely delighted.
Many thanks.

Dave :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE