Tent Poles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Rightie if anyone can help me it'll be you peeps (well thats what I've staked my rather lacking reputation on at DoE ;-) )

The school lost the tent poles for 3 coleman dome tents in a fire, they phoned colemans who said if they can send the poles back they'll replace them... urrmmm I think I'm missing something here???

Basically what I'm after is somewhere to buy some lengths of the tubing/poles used in tents so that we can cut them down and elasticate them ourselves. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Matt

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
You should be able to get poles that you can cut to length etc, I've bought them in the past, I think I got them from a local camping store where they sold different sized poles, you got the nearest one and then just put it together....Worth calling about I should think :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
we split one a while ago.. you can/could get lengths of it in millets (if you can bare to go in there) and or the out doors shops (i forget which i got it from!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE