Tarp/Bash help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
A 3x3 DD tarp should do the the job, and be in budget for you. I've used mine regularly for the past 4 years and it's not let me down. It can be set up to shelter 3 people easily, bashas are good, but only meant for one. Good luck on your move to Suffolk.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
So I was sitting round pondering and im not sure why it came to me but I thought..... my web tex tarp is 1.8m x 2.4m but my new DD hammock is 2.7m long. Now I am a complete novice and never slept out with any of my gear yet so I may be completely wrong but to me the maths doesnt add up? I have had a look at DD's website and their "small" tarp is 2.8m which made me think I might be spending some more money soon :eek:

Any help from the experienced would be very much appreciated???

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
So I was sitting round pondering and im not sure why it came to me but I thought..... my web tex tarp is 1.8m x 2.4m but my new DD hammock is 2.7m long. Now I am a complete novice and never slept out with any of my gear yet so I may be completely wrong but to me the maths doesnt add up? I have had a look at DD's website and their "small" tarp is 2.8m which made me think I might be spending some more money soon :eek:

Any help from the experienced would be very much appreciated???

DD tarp 3m x 3m. Pitched on the diagonal gives great shelter for a hammock.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE