stuff!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jonnie drake

Settler
Nov 20, 2009
west yorkshire
clearing some bits and pieces to raise funds for a new down bag- they not cheap are they :yikes:

so first up a couple of brown hunter catties made by fish, one is a normal hunter the other is the ergo hunter. They have had around 100 shots each so still plenty of life and most importantly no fork hits. They go for 25quid posted so I'll do them for 12.50 posted or both for £20. sold

bushsale1.jpg

secondly a karrimor trekking pole, was part of a pair but I only need one, this one has never been used. £6 posted. RRP was £20 for the pair. sold

bushsale16.jpg

thirdly 2 sets of knife scales, the first pair are oak burr the second are beech I think. £5 for both pairs posted. sold

bushsale13.jpg

bushsale14.jpg

also a 1.5ltr eurohike bladder and small rucksack, used about 4/5 times. £8 posted. sold

bushsale17.jpg

bushsale18.jpg

Next a 3mm O1 steel bushie with lime burr scales and leather sheath. Needs touching up but it's in good nick. £30 posted. 18's only!!! sold

bushsale12.jpg

uk delivery only, paypal preferred.

cheers

J

all sold!

Last edited:

jonnie drake

Settler
Nov 20, 2009
west yorkshire
it's all in the post now folks you should be receiving it shortly- my home comp is broken so im having to rely on works comp sorry for the lack of contact.

cheers

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Catapults arrived this morning J, may thanks mate, been a pleasue :)

Now I need some empty beer cans for targets, unfortunately I've only got full ones here :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE