Spare used First Aid kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I'm on the hunt for opened/used first aid kit.

I teach first aid to staff and the purse keepers are unwilling to pay up for training kit, so I've got my cap in my hand. Happy to pay a fee for any used or out of date or opened bandages, pressure dressings, gauze, anything first aid kit related to catastrophic bleed, so long as it's clean.

Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

VW

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm on the hunt for opened/used first aid kit.

I teach first aid to staff and the purse keepers are unwilling to pay up for training kit, so I've got my cap in my hand. Happy to pay a fee for any used or out of date or opened bandages, pressure dressings, gauze, anything first aid kit related to catastrophic bleed, so long as it's clean.

Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

VW

That blows big time. Guessing the purse keepers are somewhat removed from the actual remaining staff gen pop and working conditions.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
I've got a load of well out of date stuff up to and including WW2 field dressings still sealed and in original wrappings. :)
I'll have a rummage around and see just how much there is and drop you a PM
Thanks buddy!

Jay131

Nov 20, 2021
Aberdovey
@Van-Wild I picked these up for you today. You’re welcome to them all for the price of postage if you want them (Ambulance dressings 1 & 2, crepe / triangular bandages). All out of date. Don’t worry if you don’t need them I can put them back.E568E6BE-C3AC-49C6-868E-84583B680505.jpeg

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
@Van-Wild I picked these up for you today. You’re welcome to them all for the price of postage if you want them (Ambulance dressings 1 & 2, crepe / triangular bandages). All out of date. Don’t worry if you don’t need them I can put them back.View attachment 78079
Phenomenal! Thank you, I'll send you a PM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE