Snowboarding gear wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I personally wouldn't touch them, especially not the bindings and boots. Skimp out on the board if anything. The boots are most important, you must get a good fit. Then the bindings and lastly the boots.

Is that the package deals Chris ?

I think I'm going to piece stuff together slowly then, avoiding secondhand boots, get some decent bindings and hopefully a good quality board.

I was hoping to get stuff together for the Chrimbo trip but no point in rushing into it I suppose.

chris_irwin

Nomad
Jul 10, 2007
oxfordshire
Is that the package deals Chris ?

I think I'm going to piece stuff together slowly then, avoiding secondhand boots, get some decent bindings and hopefully a good quality board.

I was hoping to get stuff together for the Chrimbo trip but no point in rushing into it I suppose.

Yeah, I was talking about the package deals. Taking it slow is probably a good idea. maybe just buy boots for now and rent until you find a decent deal. When this season is over, keep checking ebay, a lot of people ride boards for 1 or 2 weeks and sell them to buy next seasons board. Ridiculous if you ask me, mines 3 seasons old and still alive and kicking...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE