Silverback is paying it forward!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
THIS HAS NOW GONE Right I promised The Green Man that I would repay his kindness for sending me a SAK Soldier free of charge by offering something up myself so here goes - This is a serious head torch and although not in the same weight league of the Tikka models has a very good focusing beam and I believe it can be fixed to a helmet for activities such as potholing or mountain biking. I would prefer it if it went to someone who has a genuine use for it as opposed to someone who just thinks they might have a use for it. It is made by LAGO and the hefty battery is a 4.5v Alkaline MN1203 or 3LR12 (It will obviously come with the current battery in which has seen little to no use). I received it along with some rescue equipment I purchased but have found little use for it so I am offering it up inclusive of free P&P. PM me if you are interested and tell me why you want it :)

IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0312.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
They will allow me though. Looks like a great bit of kit but I benefitted from Johns Petzl group buy so I'll leave it for another lucky person and just give you rep

Red

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Anyone without a head torch should join the new world of "light where ever your looking :eek: " you will never look back....But if you do it will be well illuminated !

Well done that man :)

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Didn't think it would hang around for long and I am pleased to say that it has gone to Caleb who is just starting to tread the wonderful path of Bushcraft - may it be a long and rewarding journey :)

Reactions: P@ul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE