Sewing shop at the Moot.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Hi guys, just to let you know.
After my sewing workshop during the core days, since I will have all my sewing kit setup I will be doing odd jobs for everyone. So if you need anything from putting velcro on patches, extra tie outs on tarps, repairs, replacement buckles, gear straps etc etc just hit me up in the main building.
Just got my order through the door with a ton of D rings, straps, buckles, snap hooks and what not.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
I have a burn hole in the lower pocket of my Fjallraven trousers it measures about an inch diameter, would this be something you'd be able to patch? Only problem is I'm only at the moot for three days the 11th till the 13th.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
I have a burn hole in the lower pocket of my Fjallraven trousers it measures about an inch diameter, would this be something you'd be able to patch? Only problem is I'm only at the moot for three days the 11th till the 13th.
I don't thinl I have the right fabric for a patch, but I might be able to stitch it together.
Well have a look.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
That's grand, I'll also see if I've got anything to patch it with. I'm not really fussed about the type of fabric to be honest the problem I have is that I'm so use to putting stuff in the pocket I forget its got a hole in it. I'll bring them along and see what you think. Thanks again for your kind offer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE