Rogue Ranger/Hiking Boots size 48 12 1/2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adam Nicholls

Aug 16, 2010
Shropshire
I bought these boots about a month ago and have worn them once but just a little too large. They were listed as size 12 but they are 12.5 (48). I wore the boots for one day in the woods in the wet and I am listing them as used. Clearly I can’t take them back. The information below is from the Woodlore website. I paid £75 and because they are used I am selling them for £45 including p&p.
Paypal only unless we sort out collection from Birmingham or Telford/Shrewsbury.
The Rogue Ranger camping boot is a lightweight hiking / trail boot, ideal for use in warm climates such as Africa as well as dry conditions in the UK.
Rogue footwear is made using superior African leathers from South Africa. The Rogue Ranger Boot has leather linings and is comfortable from the first use.
Features:
Leather upper
Padded ankle support
Full tongue
Leather lined footbed insole
Rubber sole grip pattern
Colour: Tan
Boots are not waterproof. Also, scratch marks and scars occur naturally on these hides. These marks should give your boots the unique rugged look indicative of the African outdoors!

Attachments

• boot 2.jpg
    boot 2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 53
  • boot 1.jpg
    boot 1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 53

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE