RAy Mears programs and screenings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Carpe_Diem

Jan 9, 2004
Australia
I'm interested in getting some of the Ray Mears programs on DVD/Video. CAn anyone advise whether they are available from places OTHER than the Ray MEars website?? are they available from BBC or somewhere like that?

Second question...one Ray's website he's got a new book being released in April called Bushcraft. It says on the description that this book is in line with his latest series also titled bushcraft which screened 5 episodes in Aug. Anyone know if these episodes are available on Video/DVD??

Thanks in advance for insights.

regards
Jeelan

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Carpe_Diem said:
I'm interested in getting some of the Ray Mears programs on DVD/Video. CAn anyone advise whether they are available from places OTHER than the Ray MEars website?? are they available from BBC or somewhere like that?

They come up on ebay quite regularly...

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Great thing about these DVDs is thatthey aren't region specific so you can watch them anywhere in the world on any player.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
From what I remember the latest series will be released on DVD once the final five (or is that six) episodes are shown on tv in the spring.

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE