Ray Mears DVDs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I have both DVDs of the recent series' ie the one with the half hour series 1 and 2 on it and the hour long series 3 episodes.

Someone mentioned in another thread about the program on Sibera where Ray meets the Evenk people. Where is this in my DVD collection? :-x

Have they missed some episodes off the set or was it part of a totally different series? Can I get hold of it, as well as anymore of his programs as I've watched these over and over now?

Ok just checked to make sure, I have the only dvds woodlore (and amazon) sell so where are all the other episodes? I thought they were bringing out Heroes of Telemark on dvd as well but obviously not.

Do they not realise that there are people out there who would snap them up?
I must be this concerned because of the Mears drought on TV at the minute and the fact that the new series is due to be screened this year and then 2005, I can't wait that long :evil:

Bill

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Bill,

The Evenk stuff was from an earlier series calles "Ray Mears' World of Survival", sadly not available on dvd or video.

Cheers,

Dave

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I haven't got satellite though Viking so no discovery channel.

Why don't they release and of his other series?

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE