Pre-Christmas clear out (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

malente

Life member
Jan 14, 2007
Germany
A bit of a pre-Christmas clear out.

All right, I've lowered the prices on some items, see below. p&p stays. Some items I have removed.

All items are sold as described, if you have any doubts or questions, please post or PM me. I try to answer all questions as quickly as possible. Also, I will be able to provide more pictures, if needed. Just give me till the evenings. I tried to describe all items concise and s is, if I find errors in the description, I'll correct them.

I accept both PayPal and bank transfer (I have both British and German bank and Paypal accounts). Preferred method is Paypal. PM for details.

I'll send the item(s) off via Deutsche Post or DHL or similar once I have received the funds. If you want extra insured delivery that's fine, but you have to pay for it. Just indicate in PM.

All prices are in British Pound, excluding postage & packaging (p&p). You'll have to pay for p&p as well, and I've indicated the expected amount next to the price, unless you can come and pick the item(s) up if you prefer. I even calculated the total for your convenience :p If you got more than one item, then p&p might be cheaper. Payment in Euros is possible as well (£ preferred), as is shipping to select international destinations (please ask first for converted price and p&p).

First Reply or PM indicating which item you want (and for the tent pegs, how many) gets the deal on an item, and I'll then mark it by "GONE pending conclusion of the deal" or "GONE", whatever the case may be.

For the knives it’s your responsibility regarding any legality of carry. Also, I assume that you’re over 18 and legally allowed to buy it.

All items are used, but in generally good to very good condition, except where stated. I tried to show or describe any wear & tear or similar in pictures.

All stuff that doesn’t sell here will go the bay, but I’d rather sell it here. If you’re desperate for an item but a bit skinned, make me a reasonable offer.

I’d also be interested in reasonable swaps, but I’d like a few pictures in advance. Some items I’m after: US Army ECWCS Goretex Jacket in OD/ woodland (medium/regular) and matching pants (medium/long), Bahco Lapplander folding saw, GB SFA, (US Army) heavy duty nylon trouser belt, M65 Pants and shirt in OD or woodland (both size medium), US Army OD or woodland camo boonie hat (medium), Leatherman Wave.

Here goes:

Picard leather briefcase – £100, p&p £8 – total £108

Now £70

Ideal for that trip to town or that job interview, or the affluent bushcrafter to show off at meets. Thick, black leather, includes matching shoulder strap, Three compartments, plus an internal pouch that has an extra mobile phone pouch. Including the key for the lock. Very good condition, no tears etc. The overall capacity is not huge, it is a rather slim, neat bag.

Front:
4050580231_6534ce1857.jpg

Detail:
4050582613_fd48220f1f.jpg

Easton tent pegs – £5 per piece, I’ve got 8, p&p £3 – total: depends. Preferably sold as lot.

Now £30 for the lot.

Hardly ever used (maybe once or twice). Still in almost brand new condition. I added a retainer loop to each of them, they are included.

Pegs:
4050603477_c842f340ca.jpg

Trespass rain pants – £10, p&p £3 – total £13 GONE PENDING

Not full side zips, but they go up the hip, and they are working fine. Size M. Very light weight, packs small (though not as small as the Mountain Equipment rain pants). Waterproof & breathable (though I think not as breathable as the Mountain Equipment rain pants). Used condition.

Pic:
4051368904_10e1c1ba9e.jpg

Set of protective clothing - £20, p&p £8 - total 28

Now £10

Set of waterproof, non-breathable clothing. Ideal for fishing, or working with animals. Reflective stripes. Size: roomy medium.

Jacket:
4051378300_4744abf28a.jpg

Salopettes:
4051376620_d3b2269684.jpg

Ikea double-rucksack. £20, p&p $8, total £28

Now £15

Front part detaches and becomes smaller daypack. Very good condition. All zips working, no tears etc.

Rucksack:
4050632119_92734b494e.jpg

Thanks for looking

Mike

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE